Crawler Conceptz Ultra Series Rockers 4DOOR
Everyone who wheels a Jeep Wrangler JK knows how painfully thin the sheet metal of these new Jeeps is. Crawler Conceptz rockers’ protection is unmatched, with more than 30 percent more body contact than our competitors’ products and a dual-brake design that adds 15 percent more strength to our complete two-piece system. These key features, along with multiple 3/16-inch steel gussets, protect the area of your Jeep most vulnerable to trail damage. But the Ultra Series Rocker Armor also boasts industry-leading features such as a wider step than most competitors, about 20 percent higher impact-absorbing tensile strength and a boatside-like design that affords industry-best clearance. And, speaking of clearance, Ultra Series Rocker Armor are designed for maximum clearance at both ends to clear those rock-swallowing tires, too.
Ease of Installation
Everyone wants the highest number of features and the best protection. Crawler Conceptz Ultra Series Rocker Armor for Jeep Wrangler JK offers all these things – and with no-hassle installation, too. Ultra Series Rocker Armor uses 5/16 bolts, larger than our competitors, to minimize those annoying spinning nutserts that can bring installation to a grinding halt. Crawler Conceptz products ship as bare steel to allow for maximum customization.
ULTRA SERIES ROCKER ARMOR AT A GLANCE
- Rugged 3/16-inch steel construction with sturdy internal gussets
- More than 30 percent more body contact than competitors’ rocker armor
- Wide step offers easy entry without sacrificing trail clearance
- Innovative dual-bend design adds 15 percent more strength to most impact-prone area
- Makes use of larger nuts than competitors to reduce risk of spinning
- Proudly handcrafted in the USA
- Easy do-it-yourself installation
- Ships Raw