Rock Krawler 2.5" Flex System
- Complete Bolt in System
- Excellent Highway Ride and Handling
- Improved Off-Road Ability
- Caster Correcting High Clearance Front Lower Control Arms
- Long Travel Functional Multi Rate Coil Springs
- PRO Front Sway Bar Disconnects/Extended Links
- 33" or 35" Inch Tires (OEM Fenders)
- Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on All Hard Parts
- Upgradeable to any other Rock Krawler System
- (4) Long travel functional multi rate coil springs
- (1) Double adjustable front track bar made from 1.5" solid alloy steel with Anti-Wobble joint
- (2) High clearance adjustable front lower control arms made of 1.625" solid alloy steel
- (1) Adjustable front sway bar disconnects
- (1) Pair of front sway bar straps
- (1) Rear track bar relocation bracket
- (2) Long travel front stainless steel brake lines, hardware and detailed instructions.
- We typically recommend 4.5" of back spacing on rims for 12.5" wide tires.
- For 2012 and newer models an aftermarket front driveshaft with 2" O.D. steel tubing is recommended, but not required.