Fox Performance Series IFP 1.5-3.5" Jeep JK Shock Package
The 2.0 Performance Series Shocks delivers race-dominating performance in a hassle free bolt-on package. Their heat-reducing design includes a metal-impacted aluminum shock body that dissipates heat faster than conventional steel. Inside the Internal Floating Piston (IFP) separates shock oil from a high-pressure nitrogen gas chamber that provides a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions. Combine these new technologies with a competitive price for a winning combination.
- 07 - 16 Jeep Wrangler JK
- (2) FOX 980-24-887 front shocks
- (2) FOX 980-24-888 rear shocks
- Body-Aluminum shock body dissipates heat three times faster than steel.
- Components-Black anodized 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft-5/8" hard chrome plated heat treated alloy steel
- Piston-Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving-Application specific valving to maximize offroad performance
- Seals-Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil-Specially formulated for ultimate performance at variable temperatures
- Reservoir-Internal reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Mounting-Applications available for stock and aftermarket lifts kits