Our mission is to provide world class aftermarket automotive parts to off-road enthusiasts. To break the mold on what has been done in our industry, redefine what performance is and add a level of design never before seen. We tirelessly exceed our customers’ expectations through every process, and win their trust though exceptional service.
- Outside the box thinking with a fresh approach to design.
- True industry leader with many designs and features becoming industry standards.
- Not only design the Products to look good but functionality is one of our biggest concerns and we have a long track record of unparalleled performance.
- High degree of focus on who will be installing the parts, how it will be installed, and how it will perform for years to come.
- Artec as a whole focuses on continually refining processes in every department in order to provide the best customer experience possible.
History of Artec Industries
Artec Industries started in 2003 as Artec Welding in Tucson, Arizona when President, Artie Nuttall married Stacy Loftfield, who’s family was passionate about four wheeling. Looking to join them on their excursions, Artie purchased a 1987 Toyota 4Runner and began modifying it to fit the needs of wheeling on Southern Arizona’s intense trails. Artie enrolled in a welding class in a local community college so he could begin a solid axle swap on the Toyota and other welding projects.
His abilities as a welder, along with his creatively, soon allowed him to take on other welding projects. Eventually this turned full time and he began working on high end residential and commercial properties, both structural and decorative projects, in a small two car garage. As his business grew, need for space moved them to a plot of land in the small town of St. David, Arizona. For several years, Artec metal works graced the some of the nicest homes and buildings in Southern Arizona, but Artie always wanted to return back to the off-road industry.
In 2010, after gaining success with a production line of battery mounts, Artec Welding hired Nate Price and rebranded as Artec Industries to encompass a larger range of capabilities and products the company was looking to offer. Nate had already been in the off-road industry for five years, and brought his experience in marketing, design, and management to the small company who was looking for growth. Nate began design on new products such as Quart Crates, Ultimate High Steer Arms, and our expansive line of Axle Trusses and Axle Swap Kits.
Continual growth at Artec necessitated a move to a larger building in Benson, Arizona where we currently operate from. Artec is devoted to pushing the boundaries of what already been done and developing new products that not only function well, but look great as well.